Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Angelica's party dress!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I got one on eBay for $50!!! I'm sooooo happy! She'll look so pretty in it. I am thinking I might use Vivien's chenille wrap with it, you know, just to see what it looks like!

    ...wait...oh, fuck...wrong board... O_O

    --------------------------------------------

    Seriously, anyone ever read the other hobby boards? Funny as hell. I often wonder if they sneak in here and freak out at our behavior... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 13, 2004 11:00 AM: Message edited by: -Dark Angel- ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I totally get in major flame wars on the sewing board. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You were totally right, Fluff. That old bitch didn't know shit. You always use heavy duty thread when sewing an outer pocket, and I don't care who the fuck says otherwise!!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Great, now we have travesties here..... [img]eek.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    *ahem*
    I've been here for a while....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, where's the link to the last microman story...cartoon...thngy? I can't find it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    which?
    TCM's Peekernaut thing?
    I dunno.

    if you mean the last Silly Violator strip...
    here:
    [ame="http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1075320#post1075320"]http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1075320#post1075320[/ame]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...oh, I thought TCM posted a new one the other day. I don't care about your crap. Unless you are wearing a miniskirt again... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sewing's for fags.... ya fags!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HAHAHHAHAHA...here comes the mod squad!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •